Kitchen Waste Disposal 1. Household food waste comprises mostly of water, which is approximately 70%. So using a food waste disposal unit can be a practical and environmentally responsible way of managing food waste.
2. It makes cooking easier and faster when you place all your scraps directly into the waste disposer.
3. Eliminates odours and helps to make your entire home a healthier place for you and your family.
4. The benefit of having a kitchen waste disposal unit is that food waste is dealt with instantly, hygienically and environmentally.
5. A food waste disposer unit liquidises the waste in seconds, rather than leaving it in a bin to encourage smells and bacteria.
6. A waste disposer offers practical contemporary convenience whilst cutting down on household waste.
7. The hidden appliance that helps to reduce the country’s landfill waste.
Please contact us if you require any further information.
Food Waste Disposers supply and fit any make and models of food waste disposal unit.